Looking for good quality and stylish men shoe in large sizes? Custom made shoes are the solution and guess what and with DIS you can design your own and try on your size.
DIS is not just a winning solution for those who want to stand out and express their personality designing and wearing classic customised shoes for men – 100% Made in Italy.
DIS is also the solution for those who have very small or very big feet. If you’re looking to buy big mens shoes, large size mens shoes or small mens shoes, you’re on the right place!
We create custom made mens shoes in all sizes: for men from 35 to 52 European, including half sizes (which is to say 3 US size ‘til 16 US size) and for women from 33 to 42 European (which is to say 1 US size until 8 US size), including half sizes.
Finally you don’t have to settle for some black or brown shoes, but you can pick your style and customize it as you want, choosing between more than 50 million combinations of colors, leathers, soles and accessories!
Are you about to buy italian mens shoes online but you have doubts about your size?
No worries, we can deliver you some shoes to try-on at home. The service is free of charge and available only for EU destinations.
Shipment and return are 100% paid by us. Follow these steps!
Step one: get inspired by our handmade italian mens shoes and save your favorite styles. We have created hundreds of combinations of Oxfords, Derbys, Boots, Sneakers, Loafers, Brogues and Buckles for your inspirations!
Step two: customise your own shoes with our 3D Shoes Configurator, change leathers, colors, patterns, accessories, soles.
Step three: measure the length of your both your feet and write down the longest size. Just like the tailor takes your waist measures, measuring your feet is an important step towards the creation of your perfect tailored shoes. We will guide through this experience: once we know your measurements, we can advise you on the best fits and styles and enhance your custom-made experience.
Don’t worry, measuring your feet is very simple and can be done in 3 steps:
- Foot Lenght
- Joint Circumference
- Instep Circumference
Place your foot on a paper, heel to the wall and using a pencil, trace a straight line at the end of the toe. With the measuring tape, check both your feet and write down the longest size (eg: 27,4 cm). Then find your DIS size on the DIS size chart.
In order to have our fit specialists help you nailing down your sizing and advice you on the best shoe leather/color/design combinations, please also measure your joint and your instep as follows and let us know your measurements:
Place the measuring tape under your foot and measure the circumference around your foot at the widest point, usually where your toe joints meet your foot.
Check both your feet and write down the longest size (eg: 22,3 cm).
Find the highest position of your arch and instep. Then measure around your foot over these two positions. Check both your feet and write down the longest size (eg: 25,2 cm).
Step three: add your monograms and a matching belt to the cart, add your DIS size and …proceed to checkout. At checkout you need to flag the option “I request the free delivery of sample shoes to try-on in order to confirm my exact size”.
We’ll send you a box with some shoe samples to try-on. Once you’ve tried on the shoes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your correct size, plus the day and address to pick-up the try-on shoes. You’ll receive the shipping label to stick to the box in order to ship it back. Once we receive back the shoe samples from you, we will give you confirmation that your order is in the hands of our artisans. They will start handcrafting your custom shoes and have them ready for you in about 10 business days!
Remember: If you live in US or outside EU, measure your feet as we have just explained you above and ask our fit specialists to help you nailing down your sizing via:
- WhatsApp & Phone: (+39) 327-943-8745 Mon-Fri, 9-17 (CET)
- Email: email@example.com.
Finally, here’s three tips for designing stylish men shoe in large sizes:
- Amongst all our lasts, the 669 “Versatile” last is the one which is larger, so we advise you to pick a design built on that last. The 669 “Versatile” last is characterized by a round toe, large sole and fits EEE American (H UK, 9 FR). On this last you can pick several shoe designs: a double monks with wingtip (“Alberto”), a single double buckle (“Dante”), a penny loafer (“Uliassi”), an Oxford with toe cap (“Luigi”), an Oxford with wingtip (“Da Vinci”) a Derby plain (“Pertini”), a Derby with wingtip (“Volta”), a Desert Boot (“Marco Polo”), a Chelsea boot with wingtip (“Luciano”), an ankle boot with wingtip (“Colombo”). See the DIS 669 last.
- Prefer very soft leathers like suede, pebble grain calf leather or plain calf leather;
- Pick resistant soles like leather sole, anti-slip leather sole, Vibram rubber sole with grip and Vibram rubber sole with bullets;
- Go for a open-laced design like Derby, Desert Boots, Open-laced Ankle Boots;
- Don’t forget to match your shoe leather/color with a belt in the same combination! A fine leather belt it’s not a mean of holding up your pants, it is a statement of style, just like shoes. A belt can dress up your whole outfit! To buy our custom belts, you have to measure your waistline and you’ll get the right size to buy. We handcraft belts for all waistlines from 59-63 cm (23-24 inches) until 159-163 cm (62-64 inches).
So what are you waiting for? Design your own shoe with DIS! www.designitalianshoes.com