Envy, the desire to have the best all for ourselves, is inspiring the next edition of MICAM Milano, the international footwear exhibition due to take place at the Fiera Milano (Rho) from 16 to 19 September. The desire to have for us something truly unique (and better) is also the secret of success for DIS – Design Italian Shoes, which has built its empire in small steps, becoming the Made in Italy footwear brand offering the fastest customisation service in the World.
The desire to possess and show off something different and that reflects the unique personality of each of us is demonstrated in practice by the great achievements of DIS – Design Italian Shoes. Only in the first half of 2018, the company has gone from an e-commerce trading in 30 markets with positive margins, to a network of 50 dealers located in the main World capital cities.
Tailor stores and fashion chains name these as main strengths of DIS – Design Italian Shoes in-store customisation services:
– Zero service fees and zero stock of products;
– Made in Italy custom footwear handcrafted in just 10 days;
– Over 50 million combinations of models and materials;
– Ability to also satisfy the large and small sizes;
– Dedicated marketing support aimed to constantly increase sell-out.
For the forthcoming edition of MICAM Milano, the company is going to present some news:
– An enhanced production process, with end-to-end digitalisation of all processes to control production, strengthen quality controls, and track logistics. Packaging gets also renewed and enriched further and new in-store display solutions get introduced to support the sale assistants and enhance the service;
– An empowered innovative technology corner, designed specifically for physical stores and equipped with an interactive screen, sensors for product recognition and 3D foot scanners: thanks to the enhanced artificial intelligence algorithm, this in-store technology can tell the customer the exact size to purchase. Combining a real-life store experience, where you can try products and touch materials, with a 3D virtual experience where you can design your own shoes playing with millions combinations has never been easier!
– An enriched Exclusive and classic line, also revisited for summer with new combinations of suede and hand-colored leathers, allowing contrast and tone-on-tone combinations;
– An extension of the luxury sneaker line which doubles its styles and gets enriched with fine leathers embellished with artisanal details, muscling in to replace classic shoe styles as the bookends to a tailored ensemble;
– A new line of soft loafers with exposed hand-sticking, accessories and rubber outsole, unprecedented combinations of materials and innovative workmanship;
– After the preview of the women’s collection presented at the last edition of Micam Milano, it’s now time to presents the new elegant refined woman collection, inspired by the classic male wardrobe which will be launched also online on www.designitalianshoes.com soon. The key styles are Oxford styles, timeless icons of elegance, but the collection also features low boots and moccasins, presented in a range of summer colors with laminated and shiny leathers. Last but not least, to complete the collection: the décolleté line and the sneaker line.
With DIS – Design Italian Shoes the most advanced digital innovation enters the store to improve the traditional customer journey and to offer a more engaging shopping experience, a real emotional journey aimed to create very unique Made in Italy shoes, like the personality of each of us. In short: enviable.
Be Different, Be Yourself!
ABOUT DIS – Design Italian Shoes
DIS is the custom-made shoe brand that evolves the Italian excellent craftsmanship through the use of cutting-edge digital technology: DIS means tradition, innovation and Made in Italy. DIS was founded in 2015 by Andrea and Francesco Carpineti brothers and Michele Luconi: by their goal of boosting the Made in Italy footwear sector and of promoting the “shoe valley”, the district in Le Marche region where shoes are traditionally crafted for generations also for the worldwide renowned fashion companies. Today DIS has entered several premium shops and sartorial boutiques across Europe, US, China, and Japan, grasping also interest from premium international media players like BESPOKE, VOGUE, FORBES, WIRED, L’OFFICIEL e THE ECONOMIST.
To book an appointment for Micam (Milan) 16-19 September 2018: Hall 3, Stand DIS H08 // firstname.lastname@example.org